This is me.

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I am a daughter of Christ, wife of Joseph, mother of Peter.

flowers

flowers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First YL Order


I'm excited about getting some new oils!  I officially ran out of Lavender a couple days ago and i've been super ready to get some more in, to diffuse every night while we sleep.  I seriously think it's a little bit of a miracle worker.  At the beginning of parenthood, i had no issue with sleeping because i was so exhausted all the time, now i'm working through worrying all the time, and the Lavender has helped keep me relaxed so i can sleep soundly, guys... it's awesome.

Okay, so this is what i'm ordering:

1: Lavender (for sleeping - and still learning all the other uses)
2: Peppermint (mainly for headaches)
3: Lemon (mainly for my face, i heard you can combine coconut oil and lemon and it'll do wonders on your complexion, so i've gotta try that, and still learning all the uses for that too)
4: Clear vegetable capsules, so that i can try using Lemon orally as a reflux med substitute.

And Basil might make it on the order list, i've read it can help increase your milk supply.

Anything you guys want, i'm going to order tomorrow!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment