This is me.

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I am a daughter of Christ, wife of Joseph, mother of Peter.

flowers

flowers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Lavender

Updated: 4.22.14

LAVENDER

So far my favorite oil.  I'm already out of my first bottle and am about to order more, it's pretty wonderful for relaxation and smells awesome.  This one can be used without diluting, can be diffused and "sniffed", i don't know yet if it can be ingested.  I haven't ingested any yet because i'm nursing and don't know enough about the safety through breastmilk.

1: Rubbed on bottoms of feet before bed, felt good but didn't notice a difference in sleep.

2: Diffused at bedtime (diffuser runs 3 hours, then automatically shuts off), seemed to be relaxing.

3: Diffused a lot probably 8 drops and both me and Joe slept SO well.

4: Diffused 10 drops, too strong.  And rubbed 1 or 2 drops on bottoms of feet, slept incredibly well, woke up more relaxed.

5: DIDN'T diffuse and woke up more tight and unrested.

6: I still diffuse 5-10 drops every night while we sleep, i recently have added 1-2 drops to the tops of our pillows, LOVE it.  I don't feel like the lavender is a fix all, we still have nights of restlessness, but the frequency of those nights are much more rare, i need to remember to add lavender to our feet when that happens!  A few weeks ago i was having some ingrown toenail issue (sorry, tmi). I did what i was supposed to and "dug it out", the next day it was hurting like crap, so i dropped a few drops of lavender into that toenail, the next morning it felt SO much better and by that night there was no pain.  HELLO!  Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment