This is me.

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I am a daughter of Christ, wife of Joseph, mother of Peter.

flowers

flowers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils


I'm generally a sceptic when it comes to most pyramid companies, but I really do like trying different things to either jump on the bandwagon or write them off.  I've heard about essential oils for a while and wanted to try them.

A friend of a friend was/is a Young Living distributor and i was constantly seeing her post about what the oils were doing for her and her family.  I contacted her and ordered a sample pack to try about ten different oils.

I've had a couple people ask me to tell them what my unbiased findings were on the oils.  So i will begin to journal what i find here.  If you want to try some yourself, let me know.  To be candid, I did sign up to be a "distributor" but only because it'll be cheaper for me to buy the oils for myself.  Of course if anyone wants to sign up under me, it's beneficial for me, and i guess everyone because of the discount.  Just want to be transparent!  But i promise to be honest about what i find!


The pack that i ordered had ten different oils (plus a few tiny samples of others).  The links will direct you to my "journaling" of that particular oil.

1: Joy (which is a YL blend of oils)
2: Frankincense (Yeah, like the one from the Bible)
3: Lemon
4: Lavender
5: Peppermint
6: Purification (YL blend)
7: Panaway (YL blend)
8: Peace and Calming (YL blend)
9: Thieves (Ancient blend, click here for the background)
10: Valor (YL blend)

I will begin a new page for every different oil i try. Let me know if you have questions about a specific one, and i can try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment