This is me.

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I am a daughter of Christ, wife of Joseph, mother of Peter.

flowers

flowers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thieves


THIEVES

Updated: April 1st

This one is one of the most versatile oils, but i have a lot to learn about this one.  HERE are the supposed uses for Thieves.

1: Diffused with lavender at bedtime, relaxing but woke up with a headache, not sure if it's related.  Stuck with lavender along to diffuse at bedtime.

2: Put a drop on my finger and rubbed on my gums for a bad toothache, felt really good but didn't last too long.  By the end of the day the pain was gone (I also took ibuprofen, which normally only takes the edge off and doesn't "heal it").

3: So I've had the oils for just about 2 months.  I'm really not sure if it's coincidence or the oils, but neither Joe or I have gotten sick in that time.  I spent, pretty much the entire month of December with sinus infection after sinus infection (Joe as well), finally got well after several rounds of antibiotics.  Neither of us (including Pete) got flu shots this year either.  So any time we've felt like we were getting something, sore throat, congestion, whatever, I would diffuse thieves during the day or during the night.   SO, again i'm not sure if it's coincidence, but hey, i'll keep trying it and see if it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment